(say 1735 - )
|Father||John Fairbairn (m. Bessie fflint)2 (bef. 1705 - bet. 1741 - 1805)|
|Mother||Bessie Flint (bet. 1700 - 1710 - aft. 1741)|
|Relationship||5th great-grandfather of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataArchibald? Fairbairn was born say 1735 ?ROX or ?BEW, SCT, estimated to fit into a gap in the children of John & Bessie (FLINT) FAIRBAIRN.2
External linksClick here to see Archibald?'s page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.7
Archibald? Fairbairn belongs to a DNA tested line. There may be more information available on DNASurnames under the DNA project for his/her surname/line.
|Charts||John & Bessie (FFLINT) FAIRBAIRN|
My pedigree chart
Paternal ancestors of Lorna
Adam DAVIDSON's ancestors
|Last Edited||3 Jan 2015|
- Assumes that the Archibald bap. that I have ascribed to Archibald and Alison is their first born, and they followed the Scottish naming pattern.
- FamilyTree DNA, "FamilyTree DNA", FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project, 36/37 marker match between descendants of two contemporary (time and place) Archibald FAIRBAIRNs, Dec 2007.
- BEW: Whitsome 1-place study: Lesley R online at http://homepages.ipact.nl/~robertson/, Bap. 1783 Archibald s/o Archibald (hynd, resident Whitsome Vaults), extract rcvd Dec 2007.
- Lorna Henderson, "FAIRBAIRN Analysis", Dec 2007, updated Jan 2015.
- FamilyTree DNA, "FamilyTree DNA", FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project, 37/37 marker match between descendants of Archibald FAIRBAIRN & Mary GRIERSON, and of William FAIRBAIRN & Jean WANLESS, Mar 2008.
- FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project online at https://www.familytreedna.com/public/fairbairn, 67 marker results for the three matching participants, rcvd Apr 2008.
- WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Oct 2011.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.