(21 April 1772 - September 1816)
|Father||Joseph Rowe1 (cir. Jan 1749 - cir. Oct 1811)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Cross1 (1747 - Nov 1844)|
|Relationship||4th great-aunt of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataElizabeth Rowe was baptized on 21 Apr 1772 Buckland Monachorum, DEV, ENG.2,3
Elizabeth Rowe died in Sep 1816 Hatchill, Par. of Bickleigh, DEV, ENG; (assumes correct id from burial record, but age does match the baptism date. There's a Hatshill Farm & Wood SE of Bickleigh, fairly close to Leigh and Hele.)4,5 She was buried on 6 Sep 1816 Bickleigh, DEV, ENG, the index showing an Elizabeth Rowe aged 44 of Hatchill, Bickleigh. I am guessing that she might be the broken off headstone between her brothers Joseph and John.4,6
|Charts||ROWE descendant chart|
Ancestors (& their siblings) of Alice HENDERSON nee ANDREWS
|Last Edited||23 Aug 2006|
- Communication, Marion MORRIS nee JURY (915), F'Tree Joseph ROWE/Elizabeth CROSS, rcvd Dec 1999.
- Jean PRITCHARD (38728), "EM BROOKING/BARTLETT ex Jean P," e-mail to L Henderson (1), Buckland Baptisms to Joseph & Elizabeth ROWE, rcvd Nov 2004.
- Pat Nichols nee Baker, "FTREE: ROWE, JosephCROSS, Elizabeth", F'tree Joseph ROWE descendants, rcvd Feb 2000.
- Jean PRITCHARD (38728), "EM BROOKING/BARTLETT ex Jean P," e-mail to L Henderson (1), Bickleigh Burials, rcvd Nov 2004.
- "Lorna's Family History Musings", From Memory Map OS 1:25,000 SX52076 62160, May 2006.
- "Lorna's Family History Musings", Aug 2006.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.