(circa July 1838 - November 1838)
|Father||Isaac Smith Dawe2 (cir. Mar 1797 - May 1851)|
|Mother||Betsey Matters2 (cir. Apr 1792 - Oct 1863)|
|Relationship||3rd great-uncle of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataJohn Dawe was born cir. Jul 1838 Newton Mill, Par. of Lamerton, DEV, ENG, (two possible registrations in Qtr 3 1838: Vol 9 p 438 John Dawe and
Vol 9 p 423 John Mitchell Dawe, b. Tavistock, presumed to be the former.)2,3,4 He was baptized on 26 Jul 1838 Tavistock, DEV, ENG; entry shows John as s/o Isaac Smith (miller) and Betsy DAWE at Newton Mills.2,4
John Dawe died in Nov 1838 Newton Mill, Dist of Tavistock, DEV, ENG.5 He was buried on 11 Nov 1838 Tavistock Churchyard, Tavistock, DEV, ENG, "infant, Newton Mill."6,5
|Charts||My direct DAWE line|
|Last Edited||4 Jul 2016|
- Lois Saleeba (19674), "EM DAW: Tavistock, ex Lois S," e-mail to Lorna Henderson, DAW(E) FTree, rcvd Dec 1999.
- Births marriages burials: DEV, ENG, Bap. 26 Jul 1838 John s/o Isaac Smith & Betsy DAWE, Tavistock, DEV, copy d/loaded Jun 2016.
- John DAWE, Birth index, St Caths birth index (Q3 1838).
- Lois Saleeba (19674), "EM DAW: Tavistock, ex Lois S," e-mail to Lorna Henderson, Birth 26 Jul 1838 John s/o Isaac Smith DAWE & Bettsey METTERS, from DAW(E) FTree, rcvd Dec 1999.
- Births marriages burials: DEV, ENG, Bur. 11 Nov 1838 John DAWE, infant, Newton Mill bur. Tavistock, extracted Jun 2016.
- Letter, Pat NICHOLS nee BAKER (20707) to L Henderson (1), rcvd Feb 2000.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.