(circa 1754 - circa June 1818)
|Relationship||4th great-grandmother of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataElizabeth Ralph was born cir. 1754 prob. ?Martock, SOM, ENG, (date assumes correct burial identified)
Around this time there are at least two possible baptisms:
Elizabeth to John & Joan( PRANKARD) RALPH
Elizabeth to William & Hester RALPH.3,4,5
Elizabeth Ralph married Thomas Andrews, son of John Andrews and Anne Cuff, on 1 Apr 1777 Martock, SOM, ENG, entry reads: Thomas Andrews, weaver and Eliz: Ralph spinster, mar by banns, both of this parish, mark of each, witness Thomas Wever? and William Westcott.6,1,7
Elizabeth Ralph died cir. Jun 1818 prob. at ?Hurst, Par. of Martock, SOM, ENG.3 She was buried on 28 Jun 1818 Martock, SOM, (assumes that this Betty is the Betty Andrews buried, aged 64.)3
NamesElizabeth Ralph was also known as Betty.
External linksClick here to see Elizabeth's page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.8
|Thomas Andrews (cir. Feb 1745 - Jan 1821)|
|Charts||My pedigree chart|
Ancestors (& their siblings) of Alice HENDERSON nee ANDREWS
Maternal ancestors of Lorna
My Somerset ancestors
|Last Edited||27 Aug 2015|
- Assorted surname lookups, International Genealogical Index (IGI), ANDREWS marriages.
- Martock, SOM, ENG, Baptisms to Thos & Eliz ANDREWS: Extracted Sep 1994, Filed in sources folder & notebooks.
- ANDREWS Burials: Martock, SOM, Martock Parish Burials 1813-1895, extracted Sep 1994.
- RALPH Baptisms, Martock, SOM: Bap. 24 Oct 1753 Elizabeth d/o John RALPH & Jane PRANKARD, extracted 1994, Taunton Record Office.
- RALPH Baptisms, Martock, SOM: Bap. 5 Nov 1752 Elizabeth d/o William & Hester RALPH, extracted 1994, Taunton Record Office.
- W H A Songi, "Brief History of the Andrews Family of Martock in Somerset", rcvd Aug 1993.
- SOM, Martock: All Saints marriages: 1754-1816, extracted Sep 1994.
- WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Oct 2011.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.