(circa June 1812 - circa August 1813)
|Father||John Andrews1,2,3 (cir. 1777 - cir. Jul 1867)|
|Mother||Rebekah Wines (Jan 1782 - Mar 1870); NB Sheila's tree erroneously links the 1812 Simon to Jane Gibson rather than his younger (1814) brother 1,2,3|
|Relationship||3rd great-uncle of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataSimon Andrews was born cir. Jun 1812 Martock, SOM, ENG.4 He was baptized on 10 Jun 1812 at Martock, Somerset; entry reads: Simon the son of John & Rebecca Andrews.4,1,2
Simon Andrews died cir. Aug 1813 at Martock, Somerset.5 He was buried on 6 Aug 1813 at Martock, Somerset, entry reads "Simon Andrews Hurst 6 August 1813 age 1 bur. by John Valentine.5"
All the other infoAs is obvious from the burial, this is the first Simon, not the one that married Jane Gibson.
|Charts||John & Ann (COLE) ANDREWS|
|Last Edited||24 Nov 2017|
- Letter, Deputy County Archivist R J E Bush to W H A Songi, 13 Jun 1989, p/copy rcvd from Lesley ROWE, Aug 1993.
- W H A Songi, "Brief History of the Andrews Family of Martock in Somerset", Rcvd Aug 1993.
- Sheila ANDREWS (7256), "FT ANDREWS/WINES ex Sheila A pre 1994", Rcvd via Sue SHARMAN May 1994.
- Parish Registers: Somerset, England (published), Bap. 10 Jun 1812 Simon s/o John & Rebecca ANDREWS, Martock, SOM, copy d/loaded Nov 2017.
- ANDREWS Burials: Martock, SOM, Martock Parish Burials 1813-1895, extracted Sep 1994.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.