(circa July 1799 - before 1855)
|Father||James Manson1,2 (Feb 1756 - bef. 1823)|
|Mother||Christan Georgeson1,2 (bet. 1756 - 1761 - bet. 1823 - 1841)|
|Relationship||4th great-aunt of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataJannet Manson was born cir. Jul 1799 Coghill, Par. of Watten, CAI, SCT.3 She was christened on 28 Jul 1799 Par. of Watten, CAI, SCT; entry reads: 28 Jul 1799 James Manson in Coghill and Christan Georgeson his spouse had twins baptised named John and Jannet Wit: Alexr Doull in Coghill & Wm Manson there (William assumed to be James' brother.)1,2 Some sources believe Jannet Manson was born on 20 Jul 1799 Watten, Par. of Watten, CAI, SCT, twin, but day (20th) assumed to be mistranscription as OPR only shows baptism date of 28th.4
Jannet Manson was estimated to have died bef. 1855 ?Par. of Watten, CAI, SCT, (not obvious in dth index from 1855-1869.)5
|Charts||Ancestors & siblings of Les Henderson|
|Last Edited||19 Oct 2014|
- BAP: MANSON/GEORGESON, Watten ex OPR, 1793 +, Filed in sources folder & notebooks.
- Birth baptism marriage: Watten, CAI Dist 43/2, Bap 1799 John & Jannet MANSON, rechecked Nov 2003.
- Birth baptism marriage: Watten, CAI Dist 43/2, Bap. 28 Jul 1799 John & Jannet children of James MANSON & Christan GEORGESON, twins, "in Coghill", rechecked Nov 2003.
- Carol HURST (4684), "MANSON/MacADIE ex Carol HURST," e-mail to Lorna Henderson.
- Scottish BMDB entries (from 1855), http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php, Index to MANSON CAI dths 1855-1869, downloaded Sep 2003.
- WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Oct 2011.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.