(21 September 1735 - )
|Father||James Manson2 (cir. 1700 - aft. 1735)|
|Mother||Euphen Malcolm2 (say 1701 - aft. 1735)|
|Relationship||6th great-aunt of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataEuphen Manson was born cir. Sep 1735 Banks of Sowthell, Par. of Watten, CAI, SCT.2 She was christened on 21 Sep 1735 Par. of Watten, CAI, SCT; entry reads: Sep 21 1735 James Manson, Banks of Scouthell and Euphan Malcom spouse, had a child baptised called Euphan Wit: Donald McCadie there, David Water at Bridgend.1,2,3
All the other infoEuphen Manson is a potential duplicate of Euphan Manson; ie of an age and place to be the one married to Alexander Bain in 1755, especially as that Euphan was described as being of Lynegar, a place known to be associated with "my" Mansons by then.4,5
|Charts||Ancestors & siblings of Les Henderson|
|Last Edited||28 Dec 2003|
- Letter, Carole MELLOR to Lorna Henderson, Feb 1994.
- P K Bain, "EM BAIN, Pat Dunedin," e-mail to L McIntosh, MANSON/MALCOM baptisms ex LDS film 0101974 Watten Parochial Registers, Dist 42, births and marriages 1714-1756, rcvd Aug 2003.
- Birth baptism marriage: Watten, CAI Dist 43/2, Bap 1735 Euphan MANSON, extracted Nov 2003.
- 1993 IGI extract - MANSON, CAI, SCT, Batch M110422-?-990557, extracted Aug 2003.
- Birth baptism marriage: Watten, CAI Dist 43/2, Mar 1755 Alexdr BAIN and Euphan MANSON, extracted Nov 2003.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.