Peter Angus Slater1
(28 October 1870 - between 1870 and 1881)
|Father||Peter Slater2,1 (cir. 1847 - Jul 1870)|
|Mother||Catherine Ross1,2 (cir. 1834 - Mar 1876)|
|Relationship||2nd cousin 2 times removed of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataPeter Angus Slater was born on 28 Oct 1870 Lessudden / St Boswells, Par. of St Boswells, ROX, SCT, Cert #25: born 10:30pm 28 Oct 1870, s/o Peter, master tailor, dec, Catherine m.s. Ross, (who mar. 9 Nov 1866, 33 Abbotsford Pl, Glasgow). Inf. mother Catherine Slater.3,1
Peter Angus Slater was estimated to have died bet. 1870 - 1881 ?ROX, SCT, as not found as a 10 yr old with parents in 1881 census, nor as slater/slaiter/sclater 1870-1881.4,5
|Last Edited||23 Apr 2007|
- Online search: assorted surnames, International Genealogical Index (IGI), Batch C118041 extracted Sep 2002.
- GRO, SCT, BDM searches at GRO SCT: Birth cert. 1870 Peter Angus SLATER Dist 804 #25 trans. Stuart H Oct 2002.
- GRO, SCT, BDM searches at GRO SCT: Birth cert. 1870 Peter Angus SLATER Dist 804 #25 trans. Stuart H Oct 2002 & checked Oct 2003.
- 1881 Census transcripts, UK, via Family Search/LDS CDs, SCT Lowlands (and Northern Borders), searched Sep 2003.
- GRO, SCT, BDM searches at GRO SCT: Searched NRH Jul 2006.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.