(circa December 1804 - )
|Father||Isaac Dawe1 (cir. 1769 - Dec 1840)|
|Mother||Sarah Smith1 (cir. 1774 - Feb 1833)|
|Relationship||4th great-aunt of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataHonor Dawe was born cir. Dec 1804 Lamerton, DEV, ENG.2 She was baptized on 26 Dec 1804 Lamerton Ch, nr Tavistock, DEV, ENG; entry shows Honor as "daur of Isaac and Sarah Dawe."1,3,4,5,2
|Charts||My direct DAWE line|
|Last Edited||31 Jul 2017|
- Lois Saleeba (19674), "EM DAW: Tavistock, ex Lois S," e-mail to Lorna Henderson, DAW(E) FTree, rcvd Dec 1999.
- Findmypast online at http://www.findmypast.com, Bapr. 26 Dec 1804 Honor d/o Isaac & Sarah DAWE, Lamerton, DEV, from Plymouth & West Devon Record Office Collection, extracted from image Oct 2012.
- Wendy Taylor, "FT:DAWE, Wm SmithWAY, Mary."
- Brenda ROWE, "EM ROWE family ex Brenda ROWE nee RIDDLE," e-mail to L Henderson (1), 10 Jun 2000.
- David WEETMAN (40953), "EM DAWE/TAYLOR ex David W," e-mail to L Henderson (1), "The Dawes and the Blackmores", rcvd Jul 2005.
- "Lorna's Family History Musings", Jun 2016.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.