(17 October 1853 - 18 August 1877)
|Father||James Richardson1 (Nov 1824 - Aug 1903)|
|Mother||Mary Hogg1 (cir. 1826 - Feb 1901)|
|Relationship||2nd cousin 3 times removed of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataIsabella Richardson was born on 17 Oct 1853 Morebattle, ROX, SCT.1,2
Isabella Richardson died on 18 Aug 1877 Morebattle, ROX; 23, approx. 3 wks after her son Alexander's birth.1
Census/Where lived/OccupationsIsabella Richardson appeared on the census of 1861 Morebattle, ROX, SCT, in the household of James Richardson and Mary Hogg as daughter of James.3 Isabella Richardson appeared on the census of 1871 Ednam, ROX, SCT, in the household of William Fairbairn and Helen Douglas as a servant.4 By Jul 1877 Isabella Richardson was a dom. servant Kelso, ROX, SCT.5
All the other infoIsabella Richardson is buried with James Richardson and Mary Hogg Morebattle, ROX, SCT; entry #158 of the h/stone transcripts showing: IMO James Richardson Morebattle who d. 13.8.1903 aged 76 yrs Mary Hogg his wife who d. 8.2.1901 aged 73 yrs their dtrs Jane who d. 12.4.1898 aged 48 yrs Isabella who d. 18.8.1877 aged 23 yrs.1
|Charts||William RICHARDSON of Pringlestead, Eckford|
RUNCIMAN of Earlston/Wanton Walls
|Last Edited||12 Feb 2006|
- Borders FHS, MIs: ROX Morebattle, H/stone #158, extracted Feb 2002.
- Online search: assorted surnames, International Genealogical Index (IGI), RICHARDSON Batch C118014 1818-1855 1067950 , 0102300 Film 6901638, extracted May 2001.
- 1861 Census transcripts, Scotland, via Ancestry.com, Morebattle, ROX Reg. 801 ED 1 Pg 11 Sched 72 hsehold of James & Mary RICHARDSON, extracted Jun 2007.
- 1871 Census (images for ENG, transcriptions for SCT), UK, Via Ancestry.com, Ednam, ROX Reg 788 ED 1 Sched 36 hsehold of William & Helen FAIRBAIRN, extracted Mar 2008.
- GRO, SCT, BDM searches at GRO SCT: Birth 1877 Alexander RICHARDSON, trans. Stuart H Oct 2002.
- Online search: assorted surnames, International Genealogical Index (IGI), RICHARDSON Batch C118011 1855-1875 6035516 REGISTER, extracted May 2001.
- GRO, SCT, BDM searches at GRO SCT: Dth 1955 Alexander RICHARDSON, transcr. by Robert McC, rcvd Feb 2006.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.