(say 1680 - before 1721)
BMDB dataJames Graham was born say 1680 assuming slightly older than wife Elizabeth - could be well out, either way as Elizabeth's age is also a guess !2
James Graham married Elizabeth UnknownSurname ?Arskin ?Adair say 1715.1
James Graham died bef. 1721; assumes accurate date for widow's remarriage.1
Census/Where lived/OccupationsJames Graham lived Mill Creek Hundred, New Castle, DE, British America.1
All the other infoJames Graham and Thomas Graham New Castle Co., DE, British America, bef. 1716 were possibly related.3,2
External linksClick here to see James's page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.4
|Elizabeth UnknownSurname ?Arskin ?Adair (say 1690 - )|
|Charts||James & Elizabeth GRAHAM of New Castle, Delaware|
|Last Edited||5 Jan 2015|
- Rootsweb Msge Board online at http://boards.rootsweb.com, Marr. Priscilla d/o James ROBINSON and Catherine HOWELL; William s/o James (of Mill Creek Hundred, New Castle DE) & Elizabeth (later OGLE) GRAHAM, posted on ROBINSON Mailing List, Jun 2007 by Boyd ROBINSON, online at http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/ROBINSON/…, extracted Jul 2014.
- "Lorna's Family History Musings", Jul 2014.
- New Castle Co., Delaware Will Index by Genealogy Trails History Group online at http://genealogytrails.com/del/newcastle/…, Will 29 Dec 1705 Probate 29 Oct 1716 Thomas Grimes Graham or Grahm, Will Book C pg 65, extracted Jul 2014.
- WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Jul 2014.
- Ancestry.com online at http://search.ancestry.com, Will 18 Sep 1734 Elizabeth OGLE, Wh. Clay Crk. Hd., from "A Calendar of Delaware Wills, New Castle County, 1682-1800. Wilmington, DE: 1911", indexed online in New Castle County, Delaware Wills, 1682-1800, extracted Jul 2014.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.