(before 1669 - circa May 1711)
|Relationship||7th great-grandfather of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataJames Barter was born bef. 1669 ?Walkhampton, DEV, ENG.1
James Barter married Ann UnknownSurname (m. James BARTER) bef. 1689 ?Walkhampton, DEV, not obvious Walkhampton, and the Sampford Spiney register has huge gaps around this time.3,4,2
James Barter died cir. May 1711 Walkhampton, DEV, ENG.1,5 He was buried on 14 May 1711 Walkhampton, DEV.1,5
|Ann UnknownSurname (m. James BARTER) (bef. 1673 - )|
|Charts||My pedigree chart|
Maternal ancestors of Lorna
|Last Edited||24 Jan 2007|
- Dartmoor Press online at http://home.clara.net/dartmoorpress/, The Barter Kings of Lower Dittisham, from DartmoorPress/WalknPropsWalkValley.html, extracted Sep 2006.
- Births marriages burials: DEV, ENG, Bap. 1704 John BARTER, extracted from the Walkhampton Parish Registers, Tavistock Library, Aug 2006.
- John Lunceford, "EM LUNCEFORD, John," e-mail to Lorna Henderson, Rcvd Oct 2006.
- Www Rootsweb online at http://wc.rootsweb.com/, CREBER db :2815402, of Liz Jeffrey,last updated Nov 2005, extracted Oct 2006.
- Births marriages burials: DEV, ENG, Bur. 1711 James BARTER, from Walkhampton burials, extracted Nov 2006.
- John Lunceford, "EM LUNCEFORD, John," e-mail to Lorna Henderson, Extended family of Walter and Ann KING, rcvd Oct 2006.
- Dartmoor Press online at http://home.clara.net/dartmoorpress/, Lease of Smallacombe, 1707, Dame Elizabeth MODYFORD to Richard SLEMAN, from "A Few Sheaves of Dartmoor History" cd, extracted Jan 2007.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.