(say 1765 - )
|Relationship||4th great-grandmother of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataCharlotte Parkerson (T2b4a) was born say 1765 ?ESS, ENG, (date assumes at least 18 when married.)
Charlotte Parkerson (T2b4a) married William Parker on 7 Nov 1787 Bocking, ESS, ENG, entry # 61 reads: Wm Parker, batchr of this Parish of Bocking & Charlotte Parkerson spinster of the same were married ... by banns this 7th day of Nov 1787 by me H Wikeham. X mark of both, wit: Thomas Rags, John Parkerson (both made their mark rather than signing.)1
NamesCharlotte Parkerson (T2b4a) has also been shown (incorrectly) in records as Tyrell as daughter's death cert erronously given Charlotte's husband's name as William TyrellL.3
External linksClick here to see Charlotte's page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.4
Charlotte Parkerson (T2b4a) belongs to a DNA tested line. There may be more information available on DNASurnames under the DNA project for his/her surname/line.
|Charts||My pedigree chart|
Ancestors (& their siblings) of Alice HENDERSON nee ANDREWS
Maternal ancestors of Lorna
|Last Edited||19 Aug 2015|
- Boyds marriage index, ESS, ENG: Marr. 1787 William PARKER and Charlotte PARKERSON, Page 16, extracted Sep/Oct 1994/5.
- Oxford University, "Oxford Ancestors DNA test", refer to Bryan SYKES' book "The Seven Daughters of Eve", Aug 2002.
- Jemima CLINTON nee PARKER, DC CLINTON, Jemima, 1861, VIC AUS, P/copy of certified copy dated Jun 1986, rcvd from Joan Ewers, Jan 1994, (annotated with comment, in what looks like Frances RADFORD's writing, that the informant had Jemima's maiden name wrong, should be PARKER not TYRELL, with mother as Charlotte PARKER nee TYRELL).
- WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Oct 2011.
- Births & baptisms, Bap. 1793 Jemima PARKER, p/copy rcvd from Joan E, Jan 1994, (no mother's surname mentioned).
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.