(say 1790 - )
|Relationship||3rd great-grandmother of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataMargaret Chrystal (T2e) was born say 1790 possibly in ?Kippen, STI, SCT. She married James Millar say 1815 prob. in ?Kippen, STI, SCT; This assumes that Amelia's dth cert has her correct father, and that Amelia's grddtr Millie Harbour nee Henderson's memory of Amelia's mother being a "Miss Crystal" was correct. The marriage is not obvious in the Kippen OPR (need to recheck this, but I believe I've checked the surrounding area - Perth, Kincardine, Clackmannon, Stirling and St Ninians.)2,3,4
External linksClick here to see Margaret's page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.5
Margaret Chrystal (T2e) belongs to a DNA tested line. There may be more information available on DNASurnames under the DNA project for his/her surname/line.
|James Millar (say 1790 - )|
|Charts||My pedigree chart|
Ancestors & siblings of Les Henderson
Paternal ancestors of Lorna
|Last Edited||21 Apr 2014|
- (forename assumed from naming pattern of children of James and Amelia Henderson, spelling of surname assumed from that more usually found in the area.)
- Letter, Amelia Jane HARBOUR nee HENDERSON to Earl HENDERSON, 22 Jul 1957, "Grandmothers (Mrs James HENDERSON) mother's maiden name was Miss Crystal"..
- Amelia HENDERSON nee MILLAR, DC: HENDERSON, Amelia, Folio 1100/1894: Inspection p/copy dated 1993 held (gives father as James MILLAR, no mother stated).
- Births marriages: Kippen, STI/CLK, Searched Sep/Oct 1994/5.
- WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Oct 2011.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.