(say 1795 - before 1900)
|Relationship||3rd great-grandfather of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataMale Davidson was born say 1795 ?Chirnside, BEW, SCT.1 He and Ann Collins were assumed not to be married as no father's name was shown on son John's dth cert, and no marriage is noted in the OPR index, neither fact being conclusive however.2
Male Davidson died bef. 1900.1
External linksClick here to see male's page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.5
Male Davidson belongs to a DNA tested line. There may be more information available on DNASurnames under the DNA project for his/her surname/line.
|Charts||My pedigree chart|
Ancestors & siblings of Les Henderson
Paternal ancestors of Lorna
Adam DAVIDSON's ancestors
|Last Edited||30 Aug 2013|
- John DAVIDSON, DC DAVIDSON, John, 1900 Chirnside, No father's name given by informant at John's death.
- John DAVIDSON, DC DAVIDSON, John, 1900 Chirnside, certified p/copy held, dated/rcvd 29 Aug 1995 (no father's name given).
- MyHeritage Family Trees online at http://www.myheritage.com/, Family of Alexander and Ann DAVIDSON, http://www.myheritage.com/site-family-tree-77327751/, sighted Jun 2013.
- Ancestry.com - Family Trees online at http://search.ancestry.com, Family of Alexander DAVIDSON & Ann SMITH, Newbattle, MLN, from gresham campbell family tree of Diana CAMPBELL, online at http://trees.ancestry.com.au/tree/23262577/person/…, extracted Jun 2013.
- WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Oct-11.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.