(say 1755 - )
BMDB dataMary Field was born say 1755 ?Martock, SOM, ENG.5
Mary Field married Joseph Andrews, son of Joseph Andrews and Elizabeth Greenham, on 1 Jun 1775 Martock, SOM, ENG, entry shows Joseph ANDREWS as weaver, and Mary FIELD, both of this parish, marr. by banns. Both X their mark; Wit.: George GLISTER (who signed several on page) & ?? TAYLOR
Banns: 7, 14, 21 May 1775 (Mary misindexed as FISH - entry definitely FIELD.)7,8
|Joseph Andrews (cir. Mar 1752 - Nov 1815)|
|Charts||John & Ann (COLE) ANDREWS|
|Last Edited||12 Dec 2017|
- 2nd forename of Fish from Carolyn C, but believed erroneous - from misindex of Parish Register.
- SOM, Martock: All Saints marriages: extracted Sep/Oct 1994/5 by L McIntosh.
- Carolyn C (32494), "EMails re ANDREWS/FIELD ex Carolyn," e-mail to L McIntosh, Dec 2002.
- "Lorna's Family History Musings", Nov 2017.
- Parish Registers: Somerset, England (published), Marr. 1 Jun 1775 Joseph ANDREWS (weaver) & Mary FIELD, Martock, SOM, extracted Nov 2017.
- ANDREWS Burials: Martock, SOM.
- Sue SHARMAN, "ANDREWS of Martock research", Private copy of extensive well documented research into ANDREWS of Martock famlies, rcvd Nov 2017 (Excludes recent findings on Sarah and William children of John & Rebecca (WINES) ANDREWS, Marr. 1 Jun 1775Joseph ANDREWS & Mary FIELD?Martock assumed, extracted Nov 2017.
- SOM, Martock: All Saints marriages.
- Parish Registers: Somerset, England (published), Bap. 20 Feb 1778 Joseph s/o Joseph & Mary ANDREWS, Martock, SOM, extracted Nov 2017.
- Miscellaneous ANDREWS web searches & assorted corresondence http://www.genealogyhelp.co.uk/ Martock All Saints Baptisms searched Dec 2002.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area.